Become part of Turk's Kern Copy.
Turk’s Kern Copy is a local technology services company. Since our inception, our team of professionals has helped local and national companies of all sizes. Our clients continue to do business with us over and over again due to our unmatched reputation for exceeding our clients expectations. Trust is the cornerstone of all our relationships.
We make the same commitment to our employees. By responding to their career needs and aspirations, resolving real world business issues and challenges, and maximizing their investments of time and expertise, we focus on inspiring our employees to be the very best.
Please look into our open positions and apply to join the Turk’s Kern Copy family.
Summary of Solutions Sales Representative Responsibilities and Qualifications includes:
The primary responsibility of a Sales Representative is to sell, in a competitive environment, to new and current clients at or above the personal sales revenue quota/target assigned by management. As such, the position calls for individuals that can excel in developing and closing new and existing opportunities for the technology solutions we offer.
This position requires a strong drive to succeed, excellent listening skills as well as superior presentation, analytical and negotiating abilities. Additionally, successful candidates need to be computer and software literate.
Minimum qualifications also include that our candidates have experience in a related field and have at a minimum, three years successful business to business selling experience and a stable track record of employment in the document management industry. A valid driver’s license and good driving record is imperative.
Detailed list of responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To sell our products and document solutions to new and existing clients.
- To effectively implement our solutions sales strategies through Prospecting; Account Evaluation; Development of Solutions; Proposal; Negotiation; Closing and Implementation phase.
- Build and manage strategic territory and account plans
- Effectively and aggressively manage all aspects of complex sales cycles
- Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast in a sales automation system
- Grow business through new customer acquisitions and add-ons to existing customer base
- To consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue quotas.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Successful business solutions sales experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written and communications
- Strong analytical abilities as well as listening, negotiating and persuasive
- Highly competitive. Driven to succeed.
Summary of Service Technician Responsibilities and Qualifications includes:
Position: Service Technician – Industry Experience Preferred.
Full-time Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a valid driving license and good driving record
- Performs a full range of service, troubleshooting and repair procedures. To include: Inspection, cleaning, lubricating, diagnostics, installation of equipment/accessories/parts/components, installing retrofits and modifications, repairs and/or replaces defective or worn parts as necessary to address reported or expected problems.
- Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing standalone and network devices.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Operates machines to test their performance
- Initiates orders for parts required for repair of equipment
- Management: Manage car stock inventory – organization and accuracy
- Accurately report daily activity and service call information. All reporting will be conducted in Real Time.
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
- Adheres to territory back-up plans.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
- Maintains a positive demeanor and is a contributing team member.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance is required.
Behavior requirement: 100% of the time-civility, cooperation, and professional behavior.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Must be a self starter
- Must be capable of working independently
- Ability to handle high stressful situations and thrive under pressure
- Impeccable Integrity and honesty